Your December Maintenance Tip Use these tips to improve your curb appeal:Use a power washer to clean the siding, clear out the cobwebs on the ceiling of your porch, wash fences and push the dirt off
Your November Maintenance Tip!
Dated: November 1 2019
Improve wisely to get the best out of your renovations with these tips:
- Make improvements that appeal to the largest number of buyers.
- Apply improvements you find in homes of similar value. Home sale prices in your neighborhood influence the value of your home, making some pricey improvements unlikely to pay off.
- Don’t subtract value with add-ons. Expanding your home beyond the original floor plan is costly and may push buyers towards similar, unaltered properties nearby.
- Pick projects that offer an 85% return or better, like upgrading the garage door, replacing the entry door or converting the attic into a bedroom.
- Choose projects that improve the home’s basic function over aesthetics and expansion.
- The exterior of your home makes the first impression. Apply a fresh coat of paint, clean oil stains from the driveway, remove weeds from the lawn and repair walkways.