Your December Maintenance Tip Use these tips to improve your curb appeal:Use a power washer to clean the siding, clear out the cobwebs on the ceiling of your porch, wash fences and push the dirt off
Your December Maintenance Tip
Dated: December 1 2019
Use these tips to improve your curb appeal:
- Use a power washer to clean the siding, clear out the cobwebs on the ceiling of your porch, wash fences and push the dirt off the driveway.
- Thoroughly clean ponds, water fountains or birdbaths by removing leaves, debris and algae.
- Ensure your lawn sprinklers and any misters are in working order. If sprinklers and emitter heads are malfunctioning, have the system professionally repaired.
- Freshen up your mulch. Use contrasting colors to make your landscaping pop: light mulch, dark plants or dark mulch, light plants.
- When trees and shrubs get out of control, trim them into squares or spheres. You can do this easily with electronic hedge clippers.
- A new welcome mat will personalize your front porch and make it more inviting.
- Don’t forget the backyard, especially if it can be viewed from the street.
A day tidying up your property will make a huge difference in bringing buyers through the front door and, hopefully, to the bidding table.